Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Birthday Balloons

{this is glamorous}
On Saturday afternoon, as my Mom and I were browsing the quaint shops along Hudson Street in the West Village, we couldn't help but notice the most adorable little girl down the block. She was probably three years old and it was obviously her birthday! The clear indication was the gigantic bunch of balloons she was attempting to hold, all on her own. The proud dad was walking a few steps in front of his daughter, videotaping every step. It was such a precious moment, my Mom and I just had to watch.

Thinking about that little girl's excitement made me realize: it doesn't really matter your age, nor the occasion, colorful balloons seem to always make people smile. So, let's celebrate today. Here are a few inspiring photographs, complete with playful balloons and all!

{Tim Walker}
{Tim Walker}
{Martha Stewart Weddings}
{Pinterest}
{Le Divan Fumoir Bohemien}
{BHLDN}

No comments:

Post a Comment